I am a Ph.D. student at Monash University, Melbourne Australia working under the supervision of Dr. Nikola Zlatanov and Dr. Jiangshan Yu. I received my MS.c. and BS.c. degrees from the Sharif University of Technology and Amirkabir University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, respectively, both in Electrical Engineering majoring in Communications. Just before starting my Ph.D. studies, I was working at Monash as a research and teaching assistant for 15 months.
I am interested in working on a broad range of problems including preserving the privacy of computer users, distributed and decentralized systems (blockchain), and reliable molecular communication.
In my free time, I read books, follow the news (unfortunately), read poems (Rumi’s poems of course), and listen to music.
This blog is primarily written in Persian, however, I plan to write more in English. Please drop me an email and say Hi if you think we have anything in common to discuss or if you have a research problem in hand looking for someone to help.
Mohammadsina Aeeneh – محمد سینا آئینه
- Sanandaj, Iran, 1994
- Monash University, Melbourne, Australia, Ph.D., Electrical and Computer System, 2020-Now
- Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, M.S., Electrical Engineering, 2016-2019
- AmirKabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran, Iran, B.S., Electrical Engineering, 2012-2016
- Nodet (National Organization of development of exceptional talents), Sanandaj, Iran, Diploma of Physics and Mathematics, 2005-2012
- Monash University, Research and Teaching Assistant, 2019-Now
- Center of Technological Services of Sharif University of Technology, Project Engineer, Tehran, Iran, 2018-2019
- Huawei Ltd., Network optimizer, Tehran, Iran, 2016
- ITRC (Iran Telecommunication Research Center), Researcher, 2016
Last Update: July 2020