I am a M.Sc. student of Electrical engineering at Sharif university of technology, Iran. I have received my BS.c. from Amirkabir University of technology (Tehran Polytechnic) in the same field in 2016. My specialization is Communication systems. My research interest focuses broadly on Information theory, Communication Theory and Deep machine learning. But let me emphasis that I am still in the first step, seeing long way in front of myself.
After five years of writing in my personal blog, I decided to found this website in order to write more professionally. You may access to my blog (in Persian) here. If you are visiting my blog for the first time, make sure you read manifest(in Persian), please. I am also thinking about starting a blog in English, but for now, if you don’t know Persian, the rest of this website is useless for you; Sorry.
(Mohammad) Sina Aeeneh – محمد سینا آئینه
If you think we can discuss about anything, email me at “MohammadSina.firstname.lastname@example.org”, please.
Kindly find my short CV in the following part and for a complete version, send me an email.
- Sanandaj, Iran, 1994
- Sharif University of technology, Tehran, Iran, M.S., Electrical Engineering, 2016-Now
- AmirKabir University of technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Tehran, Iran, B.S., Electrical Engineering, 2012-2016
- Nodet (National Organization of development of exceptional talents), Sanandaj, Iran, Diploma of Physics and Mathematics, 2005-2012
|Projects and technical experiences|
- Huawei Ltd., Network optimizer, Tehran, Iran, 2016
- ITRC (Iran Telecommunication Research Center), Researcher, 2016
|Hobbies and Interests|
- Walking, bike riding and swimming
- Listening to music (my favorite genre is Deep House)
- Paper Studies (Novels, poems, psychology and personality development, management, etc.)
- Online Studies (motamem.org, Ted.com, technologyreview.com, etc.)